Sunday, February 14, 2010

CALL ME CH TRIADEL'S HELIUM!


Above are Helium's official pictures.

Helie took the "INDY WINTER CLASSIC" by storm earning TWO MAJORS, a 3 point Friday under Dr Wanda V Spediacci; and a 5 point Sunday under Mrs Jean Fournier.  Congratulations again to Helie, Shirley and Colleen, we are very, very happy for you.

Gemmi, Colleen's bitch, took BOB today and last I heard she was waiting for the GROUP competition.  Congratulations Gemmi, we are pulling for you to win the group, and BIS.

The weekend definitely belonged to Helie, the boys Argon and Rupert, did not do anything, quite a disappointment for us.
To lift myself from the disappointment pit, I took inventory of Rupert's Show Career.
Since Last October he has partecipated in five Weekends of Shows plus one Last May, mostly were two day shows, one four days, this last one three days.  Here is the math:

7 - FIRST PLACE WINS
5 - SECOND PLACE WINS
1 - THIRD PLACE WIN
5 - WINNER DOG WINS
1- RESERVE WINNERS WIN
3 - BEST OF WINNER WINS
1 - BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX 
TOTAL POINTS EARNED - 7

OK I feel "slightly" better, considering his record we cannot feel too badly for our little boy! I also know that every show helps him to gain experience, and we can always hope for better luck next time...so I keep telling myself!!!

No comments: